Monday, January 15, 2018

2018

Hello everyone, The last few years I have been all over the country. 2015...went to work at Mt Rushmore for the Summer season, Then 2015-2016 Winter season I went to Death Valley. Summer of 2016, I went to Yellowstone but I left early. So from mid-July to September 1st, I stayed in Cedar City Utah. The picture below is from a park in Cedar City that I loved to visit. It wasn't there when I lived here in the 80's.
Then I came back to work in the Desert View area of the Grand Canyon National Park...I love this area of the park. So quiet and remote. Well some personal issues popped up (that I won't get into) and I ended up leaving AZ. Went to stay with an aunt in Georgia for about 2.5 months. Then got a car from her neighbors and moved to Brunswick, Georgia. I stayed in Georgia till Thanksgiving then took a greyhound bus back to AZ. See my car stopped working a few months after I bought it. So now I am working in the general store in Tusayan. I like the job, but hate the housing situation...so hoping to save $$$ to move again. Actually I already applied for couple jobs inside the park.

No comments: