Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Summer is almost gone

Wow, hard to believe that it's September already. September started out with a little bit of sprinkles & thunder. In a way, it seems like Summer flew by and I didn't have time to do everything I wanted. Then again it seems like I wasted alot of time doing nothing to special.

Well today was supposed to be my last day at the kennel, but think I might be made to stay an extra week.... then I'm going back to Yavapai as a busser. But first I get 3 days off during holiday weekend. Was scheduled for health fair in Flagstaff but takes to much time and money. So I could just stay home and FINALLY get my room cleaned out & organized. Or at least spend 1 day this weekend with Brenda and see how her Halloween crafts are coming along...she's making something new this year, that I'll have to take pics of later.
OH! speaking of pics...I entered a photography contest here at the canyon last week...not sure when we find out who won. I put 2 pictures from Indian Gardens in the contest.

Well according to some story online, I guess Farmer's Almanac is predicting a harsh Winter this year.

No comments: