Friday, December 12, 2008

holiday decorations @ brother's house

My sister-in-law, Sharon took a break here from decorating...she is fixing the dog's stuffed toy. She decorates the house for all the major holidays and is a whiz at it....and she has decorations from quite a few different countries that she has collected over the years which was rather neat to see.
Not exactly sure where in Europe she got these reindeer. Seeing as my brother has lived overseas for 12 years while he's in the USAF, you can assume correctly that Sharon has tons of stuff from all over the globe.

I love this Mrs. Claus...she had Santa too, but I didn't get a picture of him.


I just thought this mantle looked like something from a magazine...but its actually in my brother's living room. There was a tree off to the right but it wasn't decorated by the time I left.



This white tree is down in the basement. I think all total, there was 3 regular sized trees and then 3 tiny trees standing next to "father Christmas" that u should be able to see in the first picture.




Ya gotta love this one! My brother is such a grumpy scrooge that his wife set up a grinch tree in his office. Geez, I think my brother is a bigger scrooge then I am.





No comments: