Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow Miser

I was waiting for the shuttle bus yesterday at the "Shrine of Ages". Little icy is spots and I slipped and fell a few times but so far me and the camera are still in 1 piece.
I took this picture behind Maswik during a lunch break a few days ago.

As I was walking to work, I happened to see this guy that had been camping here when it snowed. He was on his way out of the park when I took the picture. Boy I bet he was surprised to get snowed on. The thing I missed most this year.....was a snowball fight with Brenda (Ha, but I bet she didn't miss that)
Last Month went I went to Colorado on vacation, my brother bought a christmas DVD with 3 different movies on it that I had not seen for years. Was sorta funny as we were watching "The Year Without a Santa Claus" and my brother and I both started singing the song...and I haven't heard that song since the 80's (the movie came out in the mid 70's)
[Snow Miser] I'm Mister White Christmas, I'm Mister Snow. I'm Mister Icicle, I'm Mister Ten Below. Friends call me Snow Miser, whatever I touch turns to snow in my clutch... I'm too much!
[Chorus] He's Mister White Christmas, he's Mister Snow
[Snow Miser] That's right!
[Chorus] He's Mister Icicle, he's Mister Ten Below
[Snow Miser] Friends call me Snow Miser, whatever I touch turns to snow in my clutch
[Chorus] He's too much!
[Snow Miser] I never want to know a day That's over forty degrees. I'd rather have it thirty, twenty, ten, five and let it freeeeEEEEEEeeze!
[Chorus] He's Mister White Christmas, he's Mister Snow
[Snow Miser] That's right!
[Chorus] He's Mister Icicle, he's Mister Ten Below
[Snow Miser] Friends call me Snow Miser, whatever I touch turns to snow in my clutch! ...I'm Too much.
[Everybody] Too Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I think Mr Snow Miser is on vacation here at the canyon, and I'll be glad when the wind stops blowing.


No comments: