Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

Well 2009 is almost over & this will be my last blog of the year. It's 11:30pm and I decided to stay home alone this year...compared to last year when Jack talked me into going to the Maswik lounge and I spent most of the time either dancing with Neil or taking pics of everyone. I had fun then but just wasn't in the mood for it tonight.

I guess I would say that 2009 was not one of my better years; but of course there was some good to go along with the not-so-good things this year. But then again there is still plenty I would like to change in the coming year like:

stop procrastinating
be less negative/picky at work
sell some of my jewelry
Do more with the zazzle site
get more organized
save $$/stop wasting $$...need $$ for trip in June
lose weight...about 40-45 pounds
eat healthier
hike into canyon more
keep a better sleep schedule

you know, all the "normal stuff" that people usually make resolutions about....and then break about a month later. LOL

Ok, my back has been aching for most of the day, which hasn't happened in quite some time. I didn't lift anything heavy today so the only thing I can think of that I did differently was spend the night at Brenda's last night. I can't remember at the moment if I had a backache from the other times I stayed over at Brenda's.
Guess its time to take better care of medical/dental issues too...and 2010 might be a good year for that.

~*EDIT*~
well its now 2010. Time for me to get ready for bed and I'm hoping my backache is gone when I wake up later.

No comments: