Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010

Well I finally got up about 10am...after looking at my watch a couple times then throwing blankets back over my head. Got an email from Forrest just to let me know that Phil took the 5am bus to Logan airport today. Still no messege from Rick and I don't expect to get anymore either..Oh Well.

It's a bright sunny day outside and I hear someone trying to clean the snow out of the parking lot. Gee does that mean someone is getting ready for the next snowstorm? Well I hope the next storm waits until Sunday evening at least. Yavapai Cafe closes again on Sunday, so I should be home around 2pm and then I have Monday-Wednesday off.

Hmmm, what to do with 3 days off:
Go outside & take pictures
make a snowman
organize all my picture files on my computer
vaccum
watch DVD movies
Color my hair

Last year for New Year's Day~Jack & I went to Brenda's to play cards, and the year before I played cards with Brenda & Susan. I have to work today but maybe I should go play cards with Brenda on Sunday when I get out of work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for subscribing to Berry Boy. I just posted an award for all our followers on the Berry Boy blog.

Love & Sunshine!
Connie