Monday, January 11, 2010

Happiness 101

Happy 101 award:
For those of you who might be unfamiliar with this award,(saw this on someone elses blog) it's a way of sharing happiness. (and after this last weekend I needed a reminder of what brings me happiness)


~So here are the things that bring me happiness lately~
1. doing stuff with Brenda
2. sunsets/sunrises...
3. taking pictures
4. listening to music
5. hiking
6. talking/laughing with co-workers
7. making smoothies or homemade juice
8. reading new magazines/blogs
9. trying a new recipe...without a kitchen: yes it can be done
10 family

1. This shoulda been a no-brainer as Brenda is the person I spend the most time with outside of work.

2. After almost 3 years here, sunsets still amaze me

3. Almost everyone at this park will tell you, that I take pics of everything & anything

4. I love a variety of music...what can I say

5. hiking is a new love since living at the canyon. My nextcamping trip at Indian Gardens is all set for the end of March.

6. Cracking jokes with co-workers is a great way to pass the time during the slow winter months.

7. If you have never tried throwing fresh produce into a juicer,and watched/smelled it get spit out into a container, then you don't know what you're missing. 1 sip and you KNOW it's fresh!

8. I love searching new blogs online...some for laughs, some for informative reasons, some just to catch up with what friends are doing.

9. Hey food is a necessity right & I actually like getting inventive, and don't mind not having a kitchen. If I ever won the lottery and wanted to build a houseI think I would leave out the kitchen...or at least what most people think of as a kitchen. Wonder how much cheaper a house would cost with a "kitchen"?

10. The family members that still write are special: my brother Allan & his daughterAmber, 2 of my kids Liz & Philip (rarely Kevin will email) and the messeges I get on facebookfrom brothers:David and scott & their wives, and cousin Michael.Pinky & JR will usually only send me email-style chain letter things.

Now to complete my acceptance of this Happy 101 award, I must pass it on. I could choose 10 people as the rules clearly stated or I could make my own rules. This is my blog after all. Shouldn't I be able to do things my way?
So,If you're reading this blog right now and you've not received the Happy 101 award, consider yourself officially nominated by Sunni-Day. Then remember to pass the happiness along by sharing 10 things that make you happy.

No comments: