Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Weekend

I'm having a long weekend here and being somewhat lazy as usual.
Still not finished with laundry yet.
Been reading the trashy magazines that someone in this building put out on the "free-chair"
Wasted time playing to many silly computer games
Spending to much time on facebook & twitter
Walked up to rec center yesterday to pick up food co-op boxes
Need to get paperwork together again to take up to clinic in the morning.

Now I need to make a batch of homemade pasta sauce, or it might end up being more like a chunky tomato soup sorta thing or I could just call it "my version of V-8 juice"
tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, garlic, celery & whatever spices I grab off my shelf.
Maybe I'll make enough to bring up to Brenda. I need to bring her some tomatoes anyways, cuz I have way to many and don't want them to spoil.

I still need to find someone to pass on the grapefruit to (Brenda & I don't like them) and want to figure out something to do with the fresh asparagus that I got yesterday. Got quite a few ideas from people on facebook. Hey the fresh stuff HAS to taste better then the canned crap that John used to buy.

Well its a nice sunny day outside again but we have a 20% chance of rain & snow starting on Tuesday. Yesterday there seemed to be quite a bit of dogs & cats running loose through my parking lot. Unusual for here...Usually the only animals I see coming through this area alone are the deer & elk.

No comments: