Sunday, October 3, 2010

Books-Books-and more Books

Above is the picture of books I left on the "free table" downstairs along with 2 pair of pants and an old pair of shorts that I don't want anymore.


This is what the top of my dresser looks like this morning. I probably still have some more yoga magazines somewhere around my room. I'm pretty sure if you click on the picture that you might be able to see the titles of the books better.
I have seen quite a few guests this year with kindles (electronic books) and am still thinking that might be a better solution to my book collection, as a kindle takes up a lot less space in a room and a kindle is easier to carry around when traveling through airports.
Just noticed that I still have the New Years hat up on the top shelf...it's from New Years Eve 2007....LOL, time to throw it out.

No comments: