Thursday, April 23, 2009

I declare~sunburns suck!

Yesterday I volunteered for Earth Day so I was outside from about 9:30am-2pm.

I was wearing a T-shirt but still ended up with a helluva burnt neck and shoulder. My lower arms & face got some color but nothing like my neck. Enough color so that when I walked into work today 1 co-worker asked who I was angry at~~LOLThis must be the worst sunburn I ever had cuz usually if I ever ended a day with some color its usually gone in 24 hrs, but my co-workers said to expect this one to stay a week and said it will soon be bubbling and peeling.

I have never had to worry about a burn before, so I don't usually ever use sunscreen and probably for the first time ever I am going to the general store to buy some....and after this I will surely be taking some with me on my camping trip in June down at Indian Gardens.

When I was a kid, my brothers used to have me put Noxzema on their burns but at the moment I don't have that either. Geez even my hair hurts when it brushes against the back of my neck...and I don't even have long hair anymore.

Should have some rain this Saturday...geez right now I wish it was Saturday.

No comments: