Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My week

Today's interview for the kennel attendant job is now done. Now I wait for the other 6 people to have their interviews. Then probably next week the 2nd interviews & training day starts. Training day will be spent helping the lead person with the animals, learning her procedure of doing things, and will let her know how well you relate to animals.
So I will still be keeping my fingers crossed to get called back for that. The kennels are open from 7:30am-5pm and then whoever is working that day has to stay to clean up once its closed and usually only 1 or rarely 2 people work there at a time...because kennel attendants work long hours, they only work 3 1/2 days a week.

Hey the stray dog, that we found outside of Maswik Cafeteria a few months ago is still at the kennel...and they even kept the name I had given her. "Rosie" LOL~my manager must of told them that was her name when she was brought down there.

Hey if the kennel job don't work out...then maybe I'll go try for the switchboard operator job (if its still open by then)

In the meantime I will be busy making jewelry & crotcheting. Seems there is a "Spring Bazaar" coming up on May 9th, so Brenda and I are setting up a table together at the rec center for that. While my hands are busy with jewelry and yarn, I won't be picking up junk-food....course I won't be hiking or taking many pictures much either until this bazaar is done.
Well I have tomorrow off also, so I better get home and finish up the jewelry I started last night and then figure out what to do with all the beads I got today.
And it's been windy & chilly for the last couple days too...maybe my sunburn will be totally gone before it gets to hot again.

REMINDER: BUY SUNSCREEN!

No comments: