Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

I had to work Thanksgiving night at Yavapai Cafe, but this pic is from e-cafe at about 12:30-1pm. Brenda & I went for lunch there...obviously lots of other people did too.
Missed the Macy Parade on TV...there was a dog show on instead (on the TV in the corner)
Oh yes, Brenda will kill me for this 1...but she ate to much Thanksgiving dinner. She tried to convince me that the pumpkin pie was good this year, But I still didn't try it. I bought 3 pumpkin pies from the general store instead.
She missed out on Thanksgiving dinner last year because she got sick.

This is our unit manager, Adam. He is wearing a "Wizard of Oz" tie. The minute I came into work he started out asking me what the significance was with the Movie wizard of oz & Thanksgiving...anyone who could answer that question correctly first would get a free meal card.
So for the next few hours, the 3 cashiers & I kept passing along trivia stuff about the movie. Guess there is a book called "wicked" that I need to read.



Just some friends who came into Yavapai to eat dinner together.


Overall, it was a pretty good day. Tai even passed out extra food to everyone at the end of the night to take home. He forgot that I don't need tons of gravy on my food though. Oh Well.

No comments: