Monday, November 1, 2010

My Halloween


I stopped into work while they were doing Super clean, to say goodbye to the internationals that were leaving today.

Luna rocking out with Robert's Anime cloak (or whatever its called)


Brenda's lanterns~her window display





The coffins that Brenda made for me & Doris. Chocolate-covered pretzels are inside. So I'm having pretzels with my morning coffee now.





Now that's scary...couldn't find my wig so I dyed my hair black at 7am yesterday






Brenda riding the shuttle bus tonight ...think we only went around the park twice. Some guests were going to the cemetary later for a moonwalk program, but Brenda didn't want to go.



3 kidswalked into El Tovar for dinner
I had planned on going to the school's halloween carnival this year, but missed it.





No comments: