Friday, March 13, 2009

2 years

wow, I have been here at the Grand Canyon for 2 yrs now. Not sure whats the bigger miracle...that I actually stayed-put & kept working for the same company or that the company hasn't fired me for something dumb. Sure a better paying job (even a better 1 within this same company) would be nice but I guess I can't complain much..at least I got my own room and don't have to worry about room-mates anymore and the rent is cheap....unlike most places in the country.

I had found some little booklet last month that I had gotten during orientation...in the back of the booklet I had listed some stuff that I wanted to do while I was here. I still haven't taken a helicopter ride over the canyon, I still want to do the smooth-river raft trip, I still want to check out the "ghost town", Jerome and in June I am finally going to camp-out for 1 night down at Indian Gardens.

No comments: