Sunday, March 8, 2009

Money problems getting better by the minute~NOT!

OK, last month I had problems with Qwest...they had disconnected my phone & internet. Well after paying them $240 and sending back some of their equipment (that I had already paid for but never used...it was still in original wrapping) they finally turned my internet back on. I said to hell with the phone. And of course Qwest would not turn anything back on unless all past bills were paid up-to-date.

So why is it that after just a week or two (forget exactly how long its been) why is my qwest bill now $152.
We must have the most expensive internet service in the country up here at the canyon.
Well seeing as the court in NH has already claimed all of my next paycheck, it looks like Qwestt will be shutting my computer off again at the end of the month.

No comments: