Sunday, March 8, 2009

court induced diet

I might have found a new way to win this weight-loss contest thats going on at the Grand Canyon.Saturday is my weigh-in day for the competition and this last week I lost 4.2 pounds.

I also found out that a court in NH will be deducting $194.25 from my paychecks from now on. (My gross pay won't even be that much on next paycheck, so I ain't sure what magic act the court will pull off to have that happen...guess the judge's name must of been HOUDINI)

so anyways seeing as I won't be getting any money for a looooong time...I'll be sure to lose some more weight during this contest.losing weight will be a great thing..but..but..I'm still a little confused on how a court can expect & automatically take out more money from a paycheck, then what a company pays you. Guess I need to start asking for a raise.

No comments: