Tuesday, June 1, 2010

PHX Airport

I got to the airport before 9pm and most of the shops in terminal 3 are closed. There is a little bakety/cafe open not to far from where I am typing this. I think its the only thing open in this terminal. But they must be closing soon too, cuz they put away all the table & chairs except the one I'm using.

There is a shop called "Curious Creations" diaginally across from me, I'll have to check it out in the morning if it opens early enough.

Geez, how many times do I have to hear the intercom speech about liquids being in 3oz containers and into a ziplock bag? They get picky about bringing shampoo, lotion & even perfume now, but I've seen 2 little dogs walking around inside this airport. They also have some recorded speech about having 1 bag plus 1 personal item. All I know is I will have a fit if they don't accept my 1 bag....cuz that is my 1 and only bag for this trip.

I'm waiting to take pics inside here cuz I don't want to bring the camera out, then fall asleep later and find camera missing when I wake up.

No comments: