Sunday, August 15, 2010

DuBeau Hostel

This is room #8, where I stayed for a few nights during my little mini-vacation in Flagstaff this week. My first night there I only shared the room with a mother & daughter from California. My last night there, the room was full with 1 girl from Australia, 3 from France, 1 from Denmark, 1 (maybe 2 )from California.



This was 2 people from Italy. The guy had lost his luggage at Phoenix airport, so all he has for the rest of his 3-week vacation is the backpack on his back. The lady was leaving Flagstaff today to head out to Vegas. This lady mixed her green tea with a little soy milk & Protein drink-Naked Juice.


1 shot of the common room in the main building of the hostel.


Looking towards the backyard/courtyard area.



Just as Brenda brought me home, I remembered that I left my work hat at the hostel. I called them up but they couldn't find it. Oh well, I will be back there next week when I have to pick up my glasses from "Eye Masters".

No comments: