Saturday, August 14, 2010

My day at the mall

Now I dont get to the Flagstaff mall often, because Brenda doesn't like shopping there. So seeing as I'm in Flagstaff by myself I decided to go.

The food court had some yummy looking desserts across from where I ate at "The Flaming Wok" which was also yummy.

I went into "Eye Masters" to see if I could get an appointment, they were a little busy so I had to schedule it for about 2 hrs later.
While waiting I went shopping at Dillards. Who ever makes mirrors for store dressing rooms....needs a new job. Dressing room mirrors are A-W-F-U-L!! You would think that stores would want to make sure that customers look extra good when trying on clothes and have mirrors that make you look smaller. But OMG, I never want to see my thighs or my butt in another dressing room mirror. The 2 ladies helping me find clothes were great though.

Well I finally got back to Eye Masters. Dr Robin Sinn was nice (and reminded me of Winnie~an old roommate)I had to order bifocals. My glasses should be ready in about 7-10 days, which means I will be spending more time in Flagstaff again.
After leaving Eye Masters, some guy selling some sea salt skin care stuff tried his best to sell me something but it didnt do any good; even though I used to own a kit of that product and liked it.

I was tired from a long day at the mall, so when I finally caught the bus back to the hostel (at about 3:30), I stayed there even though I had an all-day pass to ride the bus. I guess next week Flagstaff is changing a couple bus routes and will have less buses going to the mall.

And as stated yesterday...my mall pictures will have to wait until I get home.

No comments: