Thursday, May 29, 2008

schedule

Well my work schedule is sorta back to normal...no more of this 6 hrs bullcrap this week. The Thai kids are leaving this weekend and thank god that Tyson leaves on the 5th..he spent so much time in Thailand with his girlfriend, that he works worse then they do. Zane went home to TX last night and will be gone for a week, which is a bummer. But at least our work schedule will be back to 40 hrs a week by the time we both get back from our vacations...unless they hire to many foreign kids real soon.

Christine has the day off today, which means I am in charge of all the other lineservers. I have no problems (yet) with the new Singapore kids...they work great. I will even go as far as to say that 1 kid has become my shadow and I swear can read my mind sometimes...no matter what I plan on doing, he is right there with me & with all the stuff I need to do it with.

Yesterday after work, I walked over to the rec center to fill out my paperwork for their biggest loser weightloss competition (Brenda's scales are 6 pounds off). Tonight @ 7pm, I have to go back over for the kick-off meeting for everyone thats signed up. Which means I will be getting to bed a little bit late tonight...hopefully it doesn't mess up my waking up schedule tomorrow. Then Sunday night I have some orientation class at the gym...been 2 yrs since I have gone into a gym. So I will have to figure out how to work all that into my schedule later.

No comments: