Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tusayan,AZ


Brenda and I went out to Carvels for ice cream yesterday afternoon. We both got a classic sundae~~different flavors though.
I had turtle ice cream, with carmel sryup & toasted coconut sprinkled on top....YUM!!
Slightly breezy, but nice & sunny outside...and noticed that tulips are starting to bloom near the outside tables where we ate (will have to go back in a week or two for flower pics).
Now there is an ice cream fountain behind Bright Angel and they even make sundaes...but for whatever reason, Brenda likes driving to Tusayan. But now that I have a pic of the prices in Tusayan I will have to compare them to the prices at the ice cream fountain.
The free shuttle going to Tusayan starts back up on May 15th. YEE-HAW! I'll be able to hop on the bus right after work then to go down to check on the new musuem being built near McDonald's, maybe get more flower pics or even finally take a helipcopter tour.

No comments: