Sunday, March 7, 2010

Our General Store

I liked the sign in the picture below. Actually the jacket hanging up under the sign is nice also.






I always wanted a chair like this. I don't remember what the price was but sure it was more then I can afford.
Lots of new cool stuff, that the store got in.

If you're crazy about cactus~from the gift section of our store.




Sometimes I like strolling through the gift section of the store just to see whats new there, even if I don't plan on buying anything.
The store actually does have a good variety of gifts & camping supplies....just wish they were not so expensive.
(took these pics back in November 2009 for some odd reason....oh yeah, to use in a blog when there was nothing else to write about...or when anyone got tired of reading about work or today's snowy weather)

No comments: